These Parmesan garlic baked zucchini wedges are absolutely amazing! Rubbed with garlic and olive oil, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and oven roasted to perfection! This will become your favorite way to eat zucchini ever!
4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters and put in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil over zucchini and add minced garlic. With your hands, rub the garlic and olive oil all over the zucchini.
- Put the zucchini on the baking sheet in a single layer, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the zucchini with salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Put the zucchini in the oven on the top rack, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Switch the oven to Broil, and bake for another 4 minutes, or until zucchini is golden brown.
- Serve warm. Optionally, you can sprinkle zucchini with an extra 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese right before serving.